Our first house on wheels was completed in June 2018.
The house is built on a trailer, 2.5 × 6 m, the house is 3.8m high. The sleeping loft is 1.8 × 2.5 m.
- Dimensions: External L 6000, W 2500, H 3900 MM, weight 3500 kg; loft
- Construction materials: The house is built to the trailer 2,5×6 m; timber boarding on facade, timber frame, plywood 9 and 6 mm , 95 mm water based foam in walls and 150 mm in ceiling and floor, SBS roof, double glass wooden
- Interior materials: Playwood white oil with osmo, wooden parquet, natural colour on
- Heating, electricity, water and ventilation systems:
air to air pump heating; for water heating is an electrical boiler; built-in electrical and sewage system ready for connection, ventilation system; LED lighting indoors
- Equipment: Kitchen and bathroom will be finished according to client wishes; Extra storage room for technical equipment outside of the house
- Transportation: The house is projected by professional engineer to be able to drive in the traffic; The house can be driven behind the car, which carrying capacity up to 3500 kg; The driver needs BE category driving license.
- Guarantee: 2- year warranty for overall part of the building; Kitchen equipment international guarantee 2 years